Table of contents
Roles and Permissions
You have several options for modifying the permission level of an Agent when they log into the platform. The available settings for agents are as follows:
1. Decide whether an Agent can view the dashboard with statistics.
2. Choose whether Agents can view past tickets or have them hidden once service has been provided.
3. Determine if Agents can access the advanced menu on the queue page.
4. Choose whether to grant Agents the ability to mark tickets at other desks as complete.
5. Decide if Agents can see the appointments page.
6. Allow or disallow Agents to update their own availability.
7. Choose to hide tickets from Agents, showing only the stage header and ticket counts.
8. Decide whether to prevent Agents from manually adding customers into the WaitWell queue.